UK Embedded Masterclass - 7th and 12th May - Cambridge and Bristol

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by richard@energi-tech.co.uk, Mar 26, 2009.

  1. Guest

    http://www.embedded-masterclass.com

    Hi,

    just to let you know that we are running the Embedded Masterclass
    again this. Thanks to all of you that supported it last year. We are
    re-running the Embedded Linux workshop, as we were oversubscribed last
    year - also workshops on GUI development, software timing analysis
    and MisraC++.

    Various 'useful' technical presentations and an exhibition.

    Please pass on the message ...

    Thanks and best regards

    Richard

    , Mar 26, 2009