<li>first
<li>second
</ul>

its going to look like this:
SOME TEXT
empty line
*first
*second

is there a way to get rid of the empty line??
I just want to get the following so if there's another way besides <ul> and
<li> please write it (besides tables, I know I can do that :)))

TEXT
*first
*second

thanks,
Gordan

Sid Ismail

: if I write:
: SOME TEXT
: <ul>
: <li>first
: <li>second
: </ul>
:
: its going to look like this:
: SOME TEXT
: empty line
: *first
: *second
:
: is there a way to get rid of the empty line??

<ul style="margin-bottom:0">
<li>first
..
..

Sid

Steve Pugh

if I write:
SOME TEXT
<ul>
<li>first
<li>second
</ul>

its going to look like this:
SOME TEXT
empty line
*first
*second

is there a way to get rid of the empty line??
I just want to get the following so if there's another way besides <ul> and
<li> please write it (besides tables, I know I can do that :)))

TEXT
*first
*second

ul {margin-top: 0; padding-top: 0;}

Plus the same with margin-bottom and padding-bottom on whatever
element contains the SOME TEXT.

Steve

Gordan

if I put
ul {margin-top:-1em;}
in my CSS file then ul and first li get one over each odder, but ul {
margin-top:0em; }works fine

THANKS guys