<ul class="subsubsection" id="domaener">

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, dorayme
Um, somehow that always reminded me of "puke". Must be me...

...yes, I think so, things tend to remind you about the more
animal parts of earthling nature, the plumbing and so on. I have
a complete analysis of this. I have handed the dossier over to
Officer Bud White. He is not just all fists and side arms you
know... he can be very gentle and didactic... you will see...[/QUOTE]

This probably stems from the fact that my mother tried to make me eat
spinach when I was a kid. Yuch! She also insisted that I do housework, -
you know: girlie stuff. How degrading.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
This probably stems from the fact that my mother tried to make me eat
spinach when I was a kid. Yuch! She also insisted that I do housework, -
you know: girlie stuff. How degrading.

Those are not invaluable skills. I've been happily living by myself for
the last 17 years, and I'm thankful that I haven't been stacking dirty
dishes for that long. :)

Coincidentally, I like spinach. It gives me big muscles and makes my
pipe go toot-toot.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, Blinky the Shark
Those are not invaluable skills. I've been happily living by myself
for the last 17 years, and I'm thankful that I haven't been stacking
dirty dishes for that long. :)

Ever hear of paper plates? -Oh yeah, they'd probably get soggy in the
ocean.
Coincidentally, I like spinach. It gives me big muscles and makes my
pipe go toot-toot.

For culinary-style musical appreciation, I generally eat beans.
(Actually, I like spinach _now_, too. But back when I was a kid, it
reminded me of mega-ripe cow diarrhea.)

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
To further the education of mankind, Blinky the Shark

Ever hear of paper plates? -Oh yeah, they'd probably get soggy in the
ocean.

Yeah, they don't last too long.
For culinary-style musical appreciation, I generally eat beans.
(Actually, I like spinach _now_, too. But back when I was a kid, it
reminded me of mega-ripe cow diarrhea.)

I wasn't intimate enough with cow diarrhea to make that call. :)