UML class diagram generator

Brzezi

Hi.

Could you recommend mi any program, which generates UML class diagrams from
suource files?

I`v already written code of my classes, and I have to make class diagram for
it, I`v tried some programs, but noneone do this :/, for example argouml
reads sources, parses it and generates tree of class, I can move this
classes on diagram, but it is very provisional :/, I can`t accept this,
there aren`t any relations beetwen classes :/

Could you help mi?
Thanks in advance.

Pozdrawiam
Brzezi

VisionSet

Brzezi said:
Hi.

Could you recommend mi any program, which generates UML class diagrams from
suource files?

MagicDraw - 2 week trial
Poseidon - pay for it edition
RationalRose

I found the former the best, but only have the free version of Poseidon.
RationalRose is okay but a bit of a memory sink and fairly poor in the
drawing department.

KiLVaiDeN

--
[ E-mail: (e-mail address removed) ][ MP3Blaster is playing ]
[ Ekg: #3781111 ][ Title: Where Is The ]

Objectering, which is free in personnal use.

Hal Rosser

Brzezi said:
Hi.

Could you recommend mi any program, which generates UML class diagrams from
suource files?

I`v already written code of my classes, and I have to make class diagram for
it, I`v tried some programs, but noneone do this :/, for example argouml
reads sources, parses it and generates tree of class, I can move this
classes on diagram, but it is very provisional :/, I can`t accept this,
there aren`t any relations beetwen classes :/

Could you help mi?
Thanks in advance.

To create UML from java source files - try ArgoUML
To create UML from scratch - try Poseidon
To generate Java source from UML - try Poseidon.
====the combination of ArgoUML and Poseidon CE give your the round trip
capabilities **free **

Joe Kulig

I second that.