  1. I was modeling something using java eclipse. I wanted to know if there
    are any tools for eclipse where I can use/draw a UML??

    That will help me organize my program a lot more.
    TheTravellingSalesman, Sep 20, 2007

  2. TheTravellingSalesman

    dmitry Guest

    On Sep 20, 7:32 am, TheTravellingSalesman <>
    wrote:
    > I was modeling something using java eclipse. I wanted to know if there
    > are any tools for eclipse where I can use/draw a UML??
    >
    > That will help me organize my program a lot more.

    Hi!

    I've tried eUML2 and Green UML and liked both, though eUML2 seems more
    interesting. You can find both (and many more) at http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com
    dmitry, Sep 20, 2007

  3. TheTravellingSalesman

    Lu Ming Guest

    I am using enterprise architecture. It has a plugin for eclipse. It
    works well for me. You can synchronize your source code with UML. and
    create the source code based on the UML too.
    Lu Ming, Sep 20, 2007
  4. TheTravellingSalesman wrote:
    > I was modeling something using java eclipse. I wanted to know if there
    > are any tools for eclipse where I can use/draw a UML??
    >
    > That will help me organize my program a lot more.

    There's a plugin for argo so that it can run inside eclipse.
    Lionel van den Berg, Sep 20, 2007