UML Modeler

Guest

Any recommendations on good UML modelers for .NET? Does Microsoft Visio have
a good toolset for this?

Scott Allen

Visio does some UML, but it's nowhere near what Rose offers. Of
course, Visio is cheaper than Rational Rose and does more general
purpose work, so it's not fair to compare the two. Perhaps
surprisingly, the VS.NET integration with Rose is better also.

--s

Matt Berther

Hello Chris,

I really like Sparx Enterprise Architect... Cant beat the price...