UML Modeler

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRmluaw==?=, Apr 14, 2005.

  1. Any recommendations on good UML modelers for .NET? Does Microsoft Visio have
    a good toolset for this?
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRmluaw==?=, Apr 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRmluaw==?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    Visio does some UML, but it's nowhere near what Rose offers. Of
    course, Visio is cheaper than Rational Rose and does more general
    purpose work, so it's not fair to compare the two. Perhaps
    surprisingly, the VS.NET integration with Rose is better also.

    --s

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/
    Scott Allen, Apr 15, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRmluaw==?=

    Matt Berther Guest

    Hello Chris,

    I really like Sparx Enterprise Architect... Cant beat the price...

    --
    Matt Berther
    http://www.mattberther.com

    Matt Berther, Apr 15, 2005