UML Modeling tools

shalafi

Looking for a good, cheap (preferrably free) UML modeling tool. Used Jumli
in the past, has everything i want but it isnt terribly stable and doesnt
look as if they will have a new version anytime soon.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

If you have Visual Studio.NET Enterprise Architect edition then you've
already got Visio Enterprise Architect for free. This version of Visio has
some fairly sophisticated UML (and database) modeling tools built into it
that you should explore.

Marc Stroebel

Hi,

shalafi said:
Looking for a good, cheap (preferrably free) UML modeling tool. Used Jumli
in the past, has everything i want but it isnt terribly stable and doesnt
look as if they will have a new version anytime soon.

which Jumli version do you use? Current version is 1.4 and we're
working on 1.5 now.
This will also be the first release for Mac OS-X. For feature requests
or bug reports please use our forum http://www.jumlidev.de/forum .

Best regards,

Marc Stroebel

shalafi

Working with 1.4 now. Will check the forums in reguards to the problem i am
having with it.