    Looking for a good, cheap (preferrably free) UML modeling tool. Used Jumli
    in the past, has everything i want but it isnt terribly stable and doesnt
    look as if they will have a new version anytime soon.

    shalafi, Jun 23, 2004

  2. If you have Visual Studio.NET Enterprise Architect edition then you've
    already got Visio Enterprise Architect for free. This version of Visio has
    some fairly sophisticated UML (and database) modeling tools built into it
    that you should explore.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 23, 2004

  3. shalafi

    shalafi Guest

    Wish i did, but unfortunatley i dont. price is just too unreasonable for
    home use.

    shalafi, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Hi,

    "shalafi" <> wrote:
    > Looking for a good, cheap (preferrably free) UML modeling tool. Used Jumli
    > in the past, has everything i want but it isnt terribly stable and doesnt
    > look as if they will have a new version anytime soon.

    which Jumli version do you use? Current version is 1.4 and we're
    working on 1.5 now.
    This will also be the first release for Mac OS-X. For feature requests
    or bug reports please use our forum http://www.jumlidev.de/forum .

    Best regards,

    Marc Stroebel

    Marc Stroebel, Jun 24, 2004
  5. shalafi

    shalafi Guest

    Working with 1.4 now. Will check the forums in reguards to the problem i am
    having with it.

    shalafi, Jun 24, 2004