uml program recommendations

cppaddict

I'm looking for recommendations on the best software to use for creating UML
diagrams.

What are the different options, the industry standards, the good free ones,
etc.

Thanks for any info,

cppaddict

Artie Gold

cppaddict said:
I'm looking for recommendations on the best software to use for creating UML
diagrams.

What are the different options, the industry standards, the good free ones,
etc.

As you do not have a question about the standard C++ language,
you're off topic here. A good place to ask would be

where you're likely to get all the assistance you need (and you'll
be on topic!)...

HTH,
--ag

ian

cppaddict said:
I'm looking for recommendations on the best software to use for creating UML
diagrams.

What are the different options, the industry standards, the good free ones,
etc.

Thanks for any info,

cppaddict

If you want to bang out some quick diagrams and a very, very modest price
then you might want to try out MetaMill at www.metamill.com.

Ian

ian