UML Tool - JUDE/Professional3.1, JUDE/Community 3.1 Released!

Discussion in 'Java' started by Satomi, Nov 6, 2006.

  1. Satomi

    Satomi

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hello Folks! :hello:

    UML Tool - JUDE/Professional3.1, JUDE/Server 3.1, JUDE/Community 3.1 have been released!

    In JUDE/Professional 3.1, we finally started supporting [Import Java] function for a part of Java 5.0 based on our user's requests!

    What you can do with JUDE/Professional are...
    *UML 2.0 (Partyy) and UML 1.4 (Fully)
    *JUDE API Release (Class Diagram & UseCase Diagram & Mind Map! *New*)
    *Export RTF, HTML Documents also Images!
    *UseCase Descriptions
    *XMI Input/Output
    *Convert Mind Maps to UML models and vice versa! ( You should check this out!)
    *Merge JUDE Projects
    *Multilingual Display (Alias)
    and MORE!

    You can evaluate JUDE/Professional for free for 20 days!
    http://jude.change-vision.com/jude-web/getEvaluationLicenseButton.do

    JUDE/Server is a free product that supports UML model management (i.e., by various team members) for models produced by JUDE/Professional.

    JUDE/Community is a free version that support all UML 1.4 basic diagrams. Features are limited compared to JUDE/Professional but its a software that over 120000 people use in all over the world!

    Just try and see how our JUDE works for you!
    http://jude.change-vision.com/jude-web/index.html

    Cheers,
    Satomi Joba
    Change Vision, Inc.