UML Tool - JUDE/Professional3.1, JUDE/Community 3.1 Released!

Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello Folks! :hello:

UML Tool - JUDE/Professional3.1, JUDE/Server 3.1, JUDE/Community 3.1 have been released!

In JUDE/Professional 3.1, we finally started supporting [Import Java] function for a part of Java 5.0 based on our user's requests!

What you can do with JUDE/Professional are...
*UML 2.0 (Partyy) and UML 1.4 (Fully)
*JUDE API Release (Class Diagram & UseCase Diagram & Mind Map! *New*)
*Export RTF, HTML Documents also Images!
*UseCase Descriptions
*XMI Input/Output
*Convert Mind Maps to UML models and vice versa! ( You should check this out!)
*Merge JUDE Projects
*Multilingual Display (Alias)
and MORE!

You can evaluate JUDE/Professional for free for 20 days!
http://jude.change-vision.com/jude-web/getEvaluationLicenseButton.do

JUDE/Server is a free product that supports UML model management (i.e., by various team members) for models produced by JUDE/Professional.

JUDE/Community is a free version that support all UML 1.4 basic diagrams. Features are limited compared to JUDE/Professional but its a software that over 120000 people use in all over the world!

Just try and see how our JUDE works for you!
http://jude.change-vision.com/jude-web/index.html

Cheers,
Satomi Joba
Change Vision, Inc.