UML Tools

Neil Benn

Hello,

Does anyone know of a decent tool to write UML diagrams
(mainly class diagrams but sequence would also be useful) that's aware
of Python's syntax (i.e. modules). I'd like round-trip as well but I
can live without it.

cheers,

Neil

--

Neil Benn
Senior Automation Engineer

Tel : +49 (0)351 4173 154
e-mail : (e-mail address removed)

Alan Gauld

Does anyone know of a decent tool to write UML diagrams
(mainly class diagrams but sequence would also be useful) that's aware
of Python's syntax (i.e. modules). I'd like round-trip as well but I
can live without it.

What do you mean by being "aware of Python's syntax"?
Any UML diagram tool, even Visio, can draw class diagrams and
sequence diagrams and UML packages can represent modules.

Do you mean you want the tool to generate python code too?

Alan G.

Author of the Learn to Program website