    or Server.HTMLEncode using server-side VBScript but I just can't find it.
    I'd appreciate it very much if some sharp individual here would shove me in
    the right direction.
    MyndPhlyp, Oct 3, 2005

  2. MyndPhlyp

    MyndPhlyp Guest

    "MyndPhlyp" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > There has to be a simple method for un-encoding output from

    Server.URLEncode
    > or Server.HTMLEncode using server-side VBScript but I just can't find it.
    > I'd appreciate it very much if some sharp individual here would shove me

    in
    > the right direction.

    Okay - after MUCH more Google'ing I stumble across a forum where it was
    claimed "escape" and "unescape" are undocumented functions in VBScript. Can
    some expert here verify this?

    (I can verify the "undocumented" part and the use of escape/unescape appears
    to work but I'm concerned about mixing JScript and VBScript 'cus my
    documentation sez they are JScript thingies.)
    MyndPhlyp, Oct 3, 2005

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/vsfctescape.asp
    Chris Hohmann, Oct 3, 2005
  4. MyndPhlyp

    MyndPhlyp Guest

    "Chris Hohmann" <> wrote in message
    > "MyndPhlyp" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Okay - after MUCH more Google'ing I stumble across a forum where it was
    > > claimed "escape" and "unescape" are undocumented functions in VBScript.
    > > Can
    > > some expert here verify this?
    > >
    > > (I can verify the "undocumented" part and the use of escape/unescape
    > > appears
    > > to work but I'm concerned about mixing JScript and VBScript 'cus my
    > > documentation sez they are JScript thingies.)
    > >

    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/vsfctescape.asp

    Cool. Thanx.
    MyndPhlyp, Oct 3, 2005