unable find assebly folder in regedit for global assembly cache

abidali mohammad via .NET 247

Question: create a shared assembly name Shape add methods to it. Register assembly in Global Assembly Cache. Develop client application form display all shapes method.

can some one answers this in steps ,its urgent,

I done I created Class file Shapes.dll then i generated key using command prompt
sn -k mykey.sn
and added to assemblykeyfile("..\..\mykey.sn")
then recompiled after this
i register in gac using
gacutil /i shapes.dll

i could see this shapes in c:\windows\assembly but when i tried to import in a form i could can some one help in this.

Maqsood Ahmed

Hello,
What error message do you get while importing it to your project?
Remember you have to Add a reference for shapes.dll into your project.
HTH. Cheers :)

Maqsood Ahmed [MCP,C#]
Kolachi Advanced Technologies
http://www.kolachi.net