    spam emails, my account was suspended) if there is any other option to get
    my account reinstated as I have been unable to get in contact with the
    admin, I would be extremely grateful

    Nospam, Oct 3, 2006

  2. Nospam

    Todd H. Guest

    "Nospam" <> writes:

    > I wonder if there is any option for me, I host a site on a reseller account,
    > I have been unable to contact the seller, currently I am getting a
    > suspended-[age on my account, I am unable to login into it either via ftp,
    > or view my site, as stated all I see is the suspended-page, and I have been
    > unable to contact the administrator, I do not have access to the admin
    > account, I just have an account on the admin's reseller's account, I do
    > recall that I was getting quite a lot of spam that took my disk space on
    > cpanel above the allocated quota, ( I am wondering if this could have
    > automatically caused my account to be suspended, I did get an automated
    > email that I had exceeded the quota, but before I could login to delete the
    > spam emails, my account was suspended) if there is any other option to get
    > my account reinstated as I have been unable to get in contact with the
    > admin, I would be extremely grateful

    Dig on the ip. See if the person who sold it to you is a customer of
    an actual data center. Try contacting them.

    If you have a city and state do some digging through yellow pages and
    business records to track them down.

    If you post the provider/reseller info, perhaps others may have a lead
    on them too.

    Good luck!

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

    Todd H., Oct 3, 2006

  3. Nospam

    Nospam Guest

    "Todd H." <> wrote in message
    > "Nospam" <> writes:
    >
    > > I wonder if there is any option for me, I host a site on a reseller

    account,
    > > I have been unable to contact the seller, currently I am getting a
    > > suspended-[age on my account, I am unable to login into it either via

    ftp,
    > > or view my site, as stated all I see is the suspended-page, and I have

    been
    > > unable to contact the administrator, I do not have access to the admin
    > > account, I just have an account on the admin's reseller's account, I do
    > > recall that I was getting quite a lot of spam that took my disk space on
    > > cpanel above the allocated quota, ( I am wondering if this could have
    > > automatically caused my account to be suspended, I did get an automated
    > > email that I had exceeded the quota, but before I could login to delete

    the
    > > spam emails, my account was suspended) if there is any other option to

    get
    > > my account reinstated as I have been unable to get in contact with the
    > > admin, I would be extremely grateful

    > Dig on the ip. See if the person who sold it to you is a customer of
    > an actual data center. Try contacting them.
    >
    > If you have a city and state do some digging through yellow pages and
    > business records to track them down.
    >
    > If you post the provider/reseller info, perhaps others may have a lead
    > on them too.
    >
    > Good luck!
    >
    > --
    > Todd H.
    > http://www.toddh.net/

    The reseller is sprinthosting.co.uk

    Nospam, Oct 3, 2006
  4. Nospam

    richard Guest

    http://sprinthosting.co.uk/pages/contactus.html

    Then when you're tired of them try www.dot5hosting.com

    richard, Oct 3, 2006
  5. Fleeing from the madness of the ntlworld News Server jungle
    Nospam <> stumbled into news:alt.html,alt.www.webmaster
    and said:

    [followups suggested]

    > sprinthosting.co.uk

    IP is managed by:

    Coreix Limited - Managed colocation and hosting provider
    78 - 102 The Broadway
    Stratford
    London E15 1NG
    United Kingdom