Unable to access account on reseller

Guest

I wonder if there is any option for me, I host a site on a reseller account,
I have been unable to contact the seller, currently I am getting a
suspended-[age on my account, I am unable to login into it either via ftp,
or view my site, as stated all I see is the suspended-page, and I have been
unable to contact the administrator, I do not have access to the admin
account, I just have an account on the admin's reseller's account, I do
recall that I was getting quite a lot of spam that took my disk space on
cpanel above the allocated quota, ( I am wondering if this could have
automatically caused my account to be suspended, I did get an automated
email that I had exceeded the quota, but before I could login to delete the
spam emails, my account was suspended) if there is any other option to get
my account reinstated as I have been unable to get in contact with the
admin, I would be extremely grateful

Todd H.

Nospam said:
[...]

Dig on the ip. See if the person who sold it to you is a customer of
an actual data center. Try contacting them.

If you have a city and state do some digging through yellow pages and
business records to track them down.

If you post the provider/reseller info, perhaps others may have a lead
on them too.

Good luck!

Guest

Todd H. said:
Nospam said:
[...]

The reseller is sprinthosting.co.uk

richard

Nospam said:
Todd H. said:
Nospam said:
[...]

http://sprinthosting.co.uk/pages/contactus.html

Then when you're tired of them try www.dot5hosting.com

William Tasso

Fleeing from the madness of the ntlworld News Server jungle
Nospam <[email protected]> stumbled into news:alt.html,alt.www.webmaster
and said:

[followups suggested]
sprinthosting.co.uk

IP is managed by:

Coreix Limited - Managed colocation and hosting provider
78 - 102 The Broadway
Stratford
London E15 1NG
United Kingdom