Unable to access dynamically added File objects in ASP.NET

Weijiajun

I am currently trying to add a way to dynamically add the <input
type="file"> to my webpage to allow a user to add as many attachments
as they would like at a given time. However, when I added it using
Javascript, I am unable to access it in my ASP.NET code. I know that
there are plenty of problems that ASP.NET has in this way, and was
wondering if anyone knew a workaround that I could use to get the text
and file information from the added file tags. Any help is
appreciated.

Mike