    object but it does allow me to set the properties. Is there any way i
    can access the functions also in this.

    Any help would be highly appreciated.
    Sonal, Apr 28, 2004

  2. When you use webservices, you are not passing objects, you are passing
    messages.
    Webservices is philosophically different from object remoting.

    or
    http://dotnetjunkies.com/Newsgroups...et.framework.webservices/2004/3/24/82827.aspx

    also see "Sharing Types"
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnservice/html/service07162002.asp

    It may be possible to use the approach described there, and replace the
    return type in the generated proxy with your desired type.

    -D

    Dino Chiesa [Microsoft], Apr 28, 2004