Unable to access values of checkboxes from new window in IE 6

prash.marne

hi ,

i am having a simple form

--------------
<form action="submit.php" method="POST">
<select name="activity"
onchange="if(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value=='M')
convert_to_multiple('activity');">
<option value="0">None</option>
<option value="M">Select Multiple</option>
<option value="1">Kayaking</option>
<option value="2">Rafting</option>
<option value="3">Snowboarding & Skiing</option>
<option value="4">Hiking</option>
<option value="5">Trekking</option>
</select>
</form>
--------------

it gives the drop-down menu with all options , whenever the user
clicks on the ' Select Multiple ' options new pop-up window opens up
with all options & there respective checkboxes.
i have modified the code in such a way that
when the checkboxes are checked & submitted it gives me all the values
& text of the checked checkboxes

this works absolutely fine in Firefox but i am getting problem in IE
6
after checking & submitting checkboxes i am not able to access the
values & text at all ..

i don't no where is the problem ...??
any idea plz help...

thanks
Prashant Marne

Erwin Moller

hi ,

i am having a simple form

[...]

Hi,

You only showed code for the selectbox.
How can anybody know what is wrong based on that?
Post more relevant code, preferable stripped down to the core.

Regards,
Erwin Moller