Unable to answer directly to posts

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by ALuPin, Jan 6, 2005.

  1. ALuPin

    ALuPin Guest

    Hello all,

    I am facing some problems when trying to answer directly to posts
    the last days/weeks.

    Maybe someone of you has experienced the same.

    When I click on respond I get the following (marked in red colour)
    message:

    Unable to retrieve message

    I am able to send a completely new post, but not an answer to an existing one.

    Is there some known problem?

    Thank you for any advice.

    Rgds
    André
    ALuPin, Jan 6, 2005

  2. ALuPin wrote:

    > I am facing some problems when trying to answer directly to posts
    > the last days/weeks.

    Don't use access to newsgroups via www. Use a newsserver (nntp) instead.
    As your mail address indicates, that you are german, take a look at the
    free newsserver news.individual.de
    You have to sign in to use it. See http://www.news.individual.de/ for
    more details.

    Ralf