Unable to answer directly to posts

ALuPin

Hello all,

I am facing some problems when trying to answer directly to posts
the last days/weeks.

Maybe someone of you has experienced the same.

When I click on respond I get the following (marked in red colour)
message:

Unable to retrieve message (e-mail address removed)

I am able to send a completely new post, but not an answer to an existing one.

Is there some known problem?

Thank you for any advice.

Rgds
André

Ralf Hildebrandt

ALuPin wrote:

I am facing some problems when trying to answer directly to posts
the last days/weeks.

Don't use access to newsgroups via www. Use a newsserver (nntp) instead.
As your mail address indicates, that you are german, take a look at the
free newsserver news.individual.de
You have to sign in to use it. See http://www.news.individual.de/ for
more details.

Ralf