unable to compile avetanabt library (bluetooth)

Franck Dubois

hello,

I would to compile avetanabt linux library. The jar library is building
but the compilation have some errors to generate libavetanaBT.so file.

a few of verbose compilation :

BlueZ.cpp: In function «int listenRFCOMM(JNIEnv*, int, int, int, int, int)":
BlueZ.cpp:1849: erreur: «jint" was not declared in this scope
BlueZ.cpp:1849: erreur: expected `)' before numeric constant
BlueZ.cpp: At global scope:
BlueZ.cpp:1889: erreur: expected constructor, destructor, or type
conversion before «void"
BlueZ.cpp:1939: erreur: expected constructor, destructor, or type
conversion before «void"
BlueZ.cpp: In function «_jobject* my_sdp_service_attr_req(JNIEnv*,
_jclass*, sdp_session_t*, uint32_t, sdp_attrreq_type_t, const sdp_list_t*)":
BlueZ.cpp:2170: erreur: invalid conversion from «char*" to «uint8_t*"
BlueZ.cpp: At global scope:
BlueZ.cpp:2205: erreur: «jint" has not been declared
BlueZ.cpp: In function «void fill_jobject(JNIEnv*, _jclass*, const
char*, int*, sdp_list_t*, _jobject**)":
BlueZ.cpp:2432: erreur: «jbyte" was not declared in this scope
BlueZ.cpp:2432: erreur: expected primary-expression before «)" token

Anyone can help me ?

Thanks in advance

Gordon Beaton

I would to compile avetanabt linux library. The jar library is
building but the compilation have some errors to generate
libavetanaBT.so file.

a few of verbose compilation :

BlueZ.cpp:1849: erreur: «jint" was not declared in this scope

The source should be including <jni.h>, and the compiler needs to know
where to find it. Both $JAVA_HOME/include and $JAVA_HOME/include/linux
need to be in the "include path", usually set with the -I compiler
option in the Makefile.

If that doesn't help, contact the author of the code or post more
details.

/gordon