    Drivers" or any other methods.

    Anyone's got any ideas :-(

    SSP
    SSP, Jun 30, 2003

  2. SSP

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 02:10:06 +1200, "SSP" <> wrote:

    >Sorry for cross posting, but I am not sure where the problem is.

    Most likely not IIS, and from the description it's tough to tell where
    might be appropriate.

    >Problem:
    >I am not able to connect to any of my Access databases using "Microsoft Jet
    >4.0 OLE DB Provider".
    >I had no problems before but since last Saturday, I've been getting a "Not a
    >valid account name or password" error.
    >
    >I have no problems connecting using the "MS OLE DB Provider for ODBC
    >Drivers" or any other methods.
    >
    >Anyone's got any ideas :-(

    Well, the obvious. What changed last Saturday, what account are you
    using and what happened when you tried another account/password or
    reset the password on what you were using?

    Followups reset to the .NET groups only, which I don't monitor, sorry.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran (IIS MVP)
    - Munged of Course
    ===================================
    I don't get much time to respond to direct email,
    so posts here will have a better chance of getting
    an answer. Besides, everyone benefits here.
    Suggested resources:
    http://www.iisfaq.com/
    http://www.iisanswers.com/
    http://www.iistoolshed.com/