"Unable to connect to the remote server" while debugging webservice

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Stefan Rogge, May 26, 2006.

  1. Stefan Rogge

    Stefan Rogge Guest

    Hi at all.

    I am new in this newsgroup and also it ist he first time I try to implement
    a webservice. This works very good but the last days I had some problems
    with the error mentioned in the headline. In the internet I found some
    things but they do not work. The local maschine name is inserted in the
    web reference and I still got no connection. For info: I use the pda emulator
    for sdk 2003 as well. The strange thing in this question is that I receive
    this error only in the last day (this means that it works fine before).

    Thank you for help

    Stefan

    Posted by NewsLook (Trial Licence) from http://www.ghytred.com/NewsLook/about.aspx
    Stefan Rogge, May 26, 2006