"Unable to connect to the remote server" while debugging webservice

Stefan Rogge

Hi at all.

I am new in this newsgroup and also it ist he first time I try to implement
a webservice. This works very good but the last days I had some problems
with the error mentioned in the headline. In the internet I found some
things but they do not work. The local maschine name is inserted in the
web reference and I still got no connection. For info: I use the pda emulator
for sdk 2003 as well. The strange thing in this question is that I receive
this error only in the last day (this means that it works fine before).

Thank you for help

Stefan

Posted by NewsLook (Trial Licence) from http://www.ghytred.com/NewsLook/about.aspx