Unable to create an instance of the desired COM classCOM

nityaprakash.sharma

Hi,

I am trying to create object Media Player in javascript for Netscape
browser. For this i have written follwoing code.

var player
try
{
if( window.GeckoActiveXObject )
{
player= new
GeckoActiveXObject("MediaPlayer.MediaPlayer.1");
}
else if( window.ActiveXObject )
{
player = new ActiveXObject("MediaPlayer.MediaPlayer.1");
}
alert( cInfo );
}
catch( Exception )
{
document.writeln( Exception );
}

Above code giving following error when i load this page in Netscape
browser.

[Exception... "Unable to create an instance of the desired COM classCOM
Error Result = 80004005" nsresult: "0x80570039
(NS_ERROR_XPC_COM_CREATE_FAILED)" location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost/siteOne/ClientInfo.aspx :: LicenseDown :: line 20"
data: no]

Please help me if anybody knows the cause of the error and how to
resolve.
Thanx in advance.

nps