Unable to create New Project

Pawan

Hi,
I am unable to create New project in VS.Net which I installed last
night. During set up, in 4th cd, there was an error saying that, "Could not
register 'C......\VsWizard.dll". I continued with the set up. And after that
I open VS.Net IDE to create C# Windows Application. And it does not open. It
jus reports "The Operation could not be completed." error message box and
nothing opens. I am stuck :( and I am unable to do anything ,,... Any idea
why is this happening ...

Pawan

TJoker .NET [MVP]

Sometimes the wizards don't get proeprly installed. It seems like you'll
have to Repair the installation. I had this problem before, it sucks. Takes
almost the same time to install or repair VS.NET.

Fergus Cooney

Thanks TJoker,

The MVP spoofing went down a treat! We had great fun with it. :-D

Regards,
Fergus

Pawan

Hi,
I tried to reinstall and again that same error occured with VsWizard.dll
saying that it could not register Type Lib VsWizard.dll and New Project
doesnt owrk ...

Pawan.

TJoker .NET [MVP]

ooops.. This is weird. That dll is important. I wonder what is causing the
installation error. Hopefully somebody from the VS.NET team can help you
here.

--
TJoker, MCSD.NET
MVP: Paint, Notepad, Solitaire