    I am getting "Permission Denied" and the "General access denied error "
    error.

    Can you please some code samples or solution for the problem.

    Sivaraman.S, Jan 19, 2005

  2. Why don't you post your code instead? The fact that you have it working in
    one place but not another indicates that you have a security context issue.
    If you show us how you are creating your users, we can point to some
    suggestions on what you can do to correct this.

    You might also consider starting with this article:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329986

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Jan 19, 2005