Unable to create web project

Herman

Hi group,
When I open a new ASP .NET Application project from
VS.NET, I had window showed 'Web Access Failed' with
following error msg:

The default web access mode for this project is set to
file share, but the project folder at
'http://localhost/Spikeshop' cannot be opened
with the path 'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Spikeshop'.

The error returned was:
Unable to create Web project 'Spikeshop'. The file path
'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Spikeshop' does not correspond to
the URL 'http://localhost/Spikeshop'. The two need to
map to the same server location.

I'm using XP Pro w/ SP1, .NET FrameWork 1.1, v1.0.3705.
Thanks in advance