    "Unable to start debugging on Web Server. You do not have permissions to debug the server.

    Any help in this will be appreciate

    Naresh
    =?Utf-8?B?TmFyZXNoIFNoYXJtYQ==?=, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Unfortunately there are many things that can cause debugging to break.
    But the good news is virtually every potential problem is documented along
    with the solutions here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q306172
    and
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/csharp/learn/whitepapers/howtosolvedebuggerproblems.doc

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Naresh Sharma" <> wrote in message
    > I have Windows XP and VS.NET installed on my machine. Also the ASPNET

    account is made part of the Debugging usres and Administrators group. Even
    then when I try to run my application in debug mode it says :

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 22, 2004