    controller)
    4. i gave the user a full control over the wwwroot library

    i really dont know what else to check.
    Tomer, Oct 23, 2005

  2. Tomer

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tZXI=?= wrote on 23 okt 2005 in

    > i try to debug a simple ASP.NET project

    This is a classic asp NG.

    Please ask a dot.net group for asp.net Q.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Oct 23, 2005

  3. Tomer wrote:
    > Hi,
    > i try to debug a simple ASP.NET project on a windows server2003 and i
    > receive a msg that saya's i dont have permissions and to check if i
    > am in a debugger group.
    > I following the IIS (version 6.0) with the "Manage your server" from
    > the administrative tools.
    > i did the following:
    > 1. make sure that the machine debug manager service running
    > 2. the digest authentication is unCheck
    > 3. add the IUSR_ to the debugger group in the AD (the computer is a
    > domain controller)
    > 4. i gave the user a full control over the wwwroot library

    While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
    can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
    suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet, or better yet
    microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"