Unable to deploy reports

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by catalyst, Dec 6, 2005.

  1. catalyst

    catalyst Guest

    I have created a report in visual studio 2003 using sql, I have installed
    asp.net version 2, I am running sql 2000, and server 2000

    When I try to deploy my report I get "no report server at address
    hrttp://...."

    I have tried to install reporting services and I get "asp.net is not
    installed or is not registered with a web server"

    ASP.NET is installed on my server

    I ran aspnet_regiis /i and it installed successfully but I still get the
    same error messages

    please help as I am loosing my mind with this one and I don't know where to
    turn

    Kind Regards

    Tim
    catalyst, Dec 6, 2005

  2. catalyst

    Guest

    Hi Tim,

    Did you install MS SQL 2000 Reporting Services? You will need it to
    run/deploy any reports.

    Also, did you try to deploy your reports to this
    http://localhost/ReportServer/?

    Let me know how it turns out.

    Thanks
    Neil
    , Dec 6, 2005

  3. catalyst

    GCR Guest

    SQL Server 2000 reporting services uses .net 1.1, if you want to use
    reposrting services on .net 2.0 I think you should install SQL 2005,
    including it's reporing services!

    GCR, Dec 7, 2005