    Can someone please assist and advise me on this. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Seok Bee
    Seok Bee, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Seok Bee

    James Jones Guest

    try the ip address, not the machine name................

    on my network with IIS enabled i used my network IP (192.168.xx.xx) and it
    loaded rite up for me.

    so get the IP address for THAT machine, go to the other machine type it
    in.....

    To get IP for that machine

    1) Click Start
    2) Click on Run
    3) Type in CMD and hit enter
    4) Type in IPCONFIG and hit enter
    5) It will then display your IP address

    hope this works

    James Jones, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Seok Bee

    Seok Bee Guest

    I've tried using the IP address. It doesn't work.

    Seok Bee, Jun 22, 2006
  4. Seok Bee

    James Jones Guest

    ok..........try setting the IP to anything besides *All Unassigned IP*?

    set it to ur IP........

    also check the permissions mayb.............

    i dunno sry i couldnt help

    James Jones, Jun 22, 2006