unable to download file from rubyforge.org

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Heesob Park, Oct 19, 2010.

  1. Heesob Park

    Heesob Park Guest

    Heesob Park, Oct 19, 2010

  2. Heesob Park

    Eric C. Guest

    Hi:

    I went there and tried, but the server was offline. I'd try again.
    They're in the UK. Maybe something's wrong with the internet.

    Eric

    Eric C., Oct 19, 2010

  3. Heesob Park

    Erik Guest

    On Oct 18, 5:55 pm, Heesob Park <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I cannot download rubyinstaller filehttp://www.rubyinstaller.org/downloads/
    > Actually fromhttp://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/72170/rubyinstaller-1.9.2-p0.exe
    >
    > It seems that all files in rubyforge.org cannot be downloaded.
    >
    > Can anyone confirm?
    > What happend to rubyforge.org?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Park Heesob

    Having the same problem Heesob. Did you find a mirror?
    Erik, Oct 19, 2010
  4. Heesob Park

    Heesob Park Guest

    2010/10/19 Erik <>:
    > On Oct 18, 5:55=C2=A0pm, Heesob Park <> wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I cannot download rubyinstaller filehttp://www.rubyinstaller.org/downloa=

    ds/
    >> Actually fromhttp://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/72170/rubyinstaller-1=

    9.2-p0.exe

    >> It seems that all files in rubyforge.org cannot be downloaded.
    >>
    >> Can anyone confirm?
    >> What happend to rubyforge.org?
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Park Heesob

    > Having the same problem Heesob. Did you find a mirror?

    Try append /noredirect to a link.
    For example,
    http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/72170/rubyinstaller-1.9.2-p0.exe/nore=
    direct

    Refer to http://rubyforge.org/docman/view.php/5/460/faq.html#slowdownloads

    Regards,
    Park Heesob
    Heesob Park, Oct 19, 2010
  5. Heesob Park

    Tom Copeland Guest

    Incidentally, this was due to some discombobulation with the mirror =
    server and has (I believe) been all cleared up. If anyone is still =
    seeing issues, please let me know, thanks!

    Yours,

    Tom

    Tom Copeland, Oct 27, 2010