    Thanks in advance for any input at all.
    Cheers,
    Ed

    hawkesed, Nov 15, 2005

  2. > users sometimes can not enter data in to some text box fields

    Of course, you have already checked for any onkey[up|down|press] events
    that may not be returning true due to an error or something. Make sure
    IE isn't hiding error messages (and your script doesn't hide them
    either) and keep an eye on your status line. Put alert('flag') messages
    in your data validation functions... something may be getting blocked
    there.

    Hope something here helps... sorry I can't do better but I don't have
    Windoze around to test any of this stuff out. Maybe if you post a URL
    someone could be of more help.

    Joshie Surber, Nov 16, 2005