    succeed....

    I am greatfull to u
    Thanks in advance

    Arjun, Oct 31, 2006

  2. Arjun

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    Why would you do this? Typically, you an adminstrator would install an
    assembly into the GAC when the app is deployed. You generally don't need to
    do this from the web application itself.

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan, Oct 31, 2006

  3. typical worker process accounts don't have the privileges to add something
    to the GAC - you need admin privs for that (and you don't want to run your
    web app as admin!)

    do the registration during deployment from an admin account.

    ---
    Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier, Nov 3, 2006
  4. Arjun

    Arjun Guest

    Thanks for the reply..
    But Dominick,
    I am running my code with admin priviledges.
    One thing I found out is ,It is NTFS security that doesn't allow to do this.

    and one more thing, Did u mean running web application is to follow the stp
    below

    1>Right click on the virtual directory,Go to properties and then go to
    directory security and enable anonymous access specifying ADmin account
    there.

    2>Allow anonymous user to

    Arjun, Nov 3, 2006
  5. why do you want to run your application with such high privileges??

    ---

    Dominick Baier, Nov 3, 2006
  6. Arjun

    Arjun Guest

    I have provided application security for my application.So only predefined
    user(Admins) can login into the application..

    Arjun, Nov 6, 2006