Unable to import Binding "xxx" from namespace "xxx" while running the WSDL tool for a Java Webservic

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by punit.raizada@gmail.com, Jun 21, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guys,

    I have had very limited experience in working with webservices created
    in .NET but this is the first time I am trying out one made in Java.

    I am trying to create a proxy class in C# for so that I can use SOAP to
    access the webserivce. When I run the wsdl exe to create a proxy class
    for the wsdl provided it throws the following error.

    Error: Unable to import binding 'XXXXXXXXXXBinding' from namespace 'urn
    :XXXXX'.
    - Unable to import operation 'XXXXXXX'.
    - The datatype 'Array' is missing.

    I have looked through the web and found that this could be caused due
    to a import in the wsdl file. There are a lot of posts out there but I
    havent been able to get it to work. I am new to this and cannot seem to
    figure out how to import the xsd file within the wsdl file

    Here is the wsdl:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:Cosmos2DService"
    xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
    xmlns:impl="urn:Cosmos2DService" xmlns:intf="urn:Cosmos2DService"
    xmlns:tns2="http://util.xxxxxxx.com"
    <wsdl:types>
    <schema targetNamespace="http://util.xxxxxxx.com"
    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
    <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
    <complexType name="UpdateCodeBean">
    <sequence>
    <element name="codeRef" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="parameterName1" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="parameterName2" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="parameterName3" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="parameterName4" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="parameterName5" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="parameterValue1" nillable="true"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="parameterValue2" nillable="true"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="parameterValue3" nillable="true"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="parameterValue4" nillable="true"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="parameterValue5" nillable="true"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    </sequence>
    </complexType>
    <complexType name="ServiceMessageBean">
    <sequence>
    <element name="clientServiceId" nillable="true"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="providerId" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="responseCode" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="serviceCode" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="serviceDescription" nillable="true"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="serviceStatus" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    <element name="serviceType" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    </sequence>
    </complexType>
    </schema>
    </wsdl:types>

    Any idea as to how I should import the datatypes within the wsdl are
    appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    , Jun 21, 2006