Unable to insert new record

Guest

Am I the only one that can't insert a new record ?
accessing a access database and inserting a new record
the not variant data type ie a null is be sent
everything works ok edit update delete but not insert
Please help
I feel if I don't get over this hump I drop the idea altogether

thanks
European

Lars Netzel

What errormessages are you getting?

Are you using OledbAdapter? Did you create that from the wizard in Visual
Studio, did you get any errors creating that?

Can you try write an Insert Statement and run in the Query thing in Access,
what error does that give you?

/Lars