    To no avail, when I go to IIS>Default Web>Propeties>ISASI Filters, the list
    there is empty.
    How do I fix it?
    Ayende Rahien, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Ayende Rahien

    Alex Munk Guest

    Two things come to mind:

    1) Did you create the site as a "Server Extension Web"?
    2) After creating the Web Site go into the properties and create
    "Application".

    Regards,
    Alex
    "Ayende Rahien" <> wrote in message
    > I can't get IIS to recognize ASP.NET.
    > I recently installed IIS so I could test ASP.NET pages that I'm writing,

    but
    > it just give me the (exact) page back.
    > Meaning that if I've a <%@ Page language="c#"

    Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.cs"

    Alex Munk, Dec 16, 2003

  3. "Alex Munk" <> wrote in message
    > Two things come to mind:
    >
    > 1) Did you create the site as a "Server Extension Web"?
    > 2) After creating the Web Site go into the properties and create
    > "Application".

    VS.Net 2002 > New project > Asp.Net Web Application >Name it "Test2"> Ok
    Creates a new directory in wwwroot$ which doesn't have application mappings
    for aspx, asmx, ascx etc.
    How do I fix it?
    Ayende Rahien, Dec 16, 2003