Unable to Load win32.dll

M P

Hi all,
I developed a win32 dll that I access through a .NET wrapper
assembly using a DllImport("dllname without complete path") attribute.
I use this components in a couple of web applications I'm working on.
In both applications these .net wrapper assembly and win32 dll are
deployed in the respective application virtual directory bin
subdirectory.
In one of the 2 applications everything works fine but in the other
one I get the following error "Unable to load win32dllname.dll"
Any suggestion of what could be the problem or about what can I check?

TIA
Marco Paci