Unable to move controls in Desing Mode

Sridhar Panatula

Hi
I am using Vs.nET 2003
precisely
Version 7.1.3088

Framework version 1.1.4322 SP1

Suddenly VS.NET refuses to move controls to the location I want.

If I create a new control that stays at the place where I create. But later
If I move it refuses to.

The controls I am trying to work with are nothing new just label and TextBox
etc.,

Sridhar Panatula

Solved.
Restart still does wonders.

This session was running for two days.

All I did was a shutdown and restart and now everything so far looks normal

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Sridhar,

Thank you for posting!

Can you tell me the DOCUMENT's property 'pageLayout' value?

Also, check if you accidently locked controls in the designer by the menu
command 'Format/Lock Elements'.

Regards,

Walter Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Sridhar,

Just posted a reply and see your issue is resolved.

Have a nice day.