    If I move it refuses to.

    The controls I am trying to work with are nothing new just label and TextBox
    etc.,

    Sridhar Panatula, May 15, 2006

  2. Solved.
    Restart still does wonders.

    This session was running for two days.

    All I did was a shutdown and restart and now everything so far looks normal

    Sridhar Panatula, May 15, 2006

  3. Hi Sridhar,

    Thank you for posting!

    Can you tell me the DOCUMENT's property 'pageLayout' value?

    Also, check if you accidently locked controls in the designer by the menu
    command 'Format/Lock Elements'.

    Regards,

    Walter Wang
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], May 15, 2006
  4. Hi Sridhar,

    Just posted a reply and see your issue is resolved.

    Have a nice day.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], May 15, 2006