Unable to open any folder, defaulted on Search....

Mark Yip

Hi there,

I have been scanning discussions below, seems helpful but not quite working
for me. I am unable to open any folder without having to right-click>open,
when double-click, it went to 'Search' files & folder. 'Search' command is
now at the top of the right-click menu tasks, it took over 'Open' &
'Explore', both are now below 'Search'. Most discussions below relate to only
either 'Open' or 'Explore'.

Please help, I have been trying with the answers by your team on discussions
below.

Regards,
Mark Yip

Mark Yip

I have to go to another subject group '' General '' to post on someone else's
similar post to ask my question. Finally someone call Kelly answer my post.
She's a STAR, answer as below:

Go to Start/Run and type in: regsvr32 /i shell32

Intantly fixed without need to do anything else.

Thanks Kelly.

prospercity

Tks for your post, big big help!
cheers.