    everytime i run a program it will either show a linking error-unable to
    open cos.obj or unable to open tv.lib
    reply me as soon as possibe
    geetu, Sep 3, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    geetu <> wrote:
    >pls help me its urgent..
    >i m unable to understand the exact answer ..
    >tell me step to be carried to set libraries or directory path
    >so that i can execute a simple program
    >everytime i run a program it will either show a linking error-unable to
    >open cos.obj or unable to open tv.lib
    >reply me as soon as possibe

    The C language does not define any linkage mechanisms. You need
    to ask in a newsgroup that is specific to the tools that you are using.

    I don't even recognize which operating system you are using, so I
    cannot direct you to any specific newsgroup, but possibly the
    following link might help:

    http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/techinfo/ti1753.txt
    --
    Prototypes are supertypes of their clones. -- maplesoft
    Walter Roberson, Sep 3, 2006