unable to open web application or web service

Karan

Hi

When ever I open a web application or web service it asks me user name
and password but it is not accepting the windows user name password . I have
windows authentication selected in iis and anonymos access is disabled. If I
select anonymos access as well then it gives me a error unable to start
debugger on the web server. you do not have permission to run debugger. I
installed VS 2003 first then .net framework 2 and then updated with VS 2003
sp1, before sp1 it was running fine. I have registered the asp.net with
aspnet_iis -i command as well. I think security change in sp1 is creating
problem, I running the VS on local machine.

thank you
Karan