Unable to place controls in layout grid cells (repeated)

Silicon Strawberry

Hello,

I posted this a while ago, but I haven't got a response yet.

When I do the following:

- create a layout grid by going 'Layout' > 'Insert Table';

- accept the default settings (3 x 3 grid);

- drag a text box from the toolbox on the centre cell of the grid (i.e. at
row 2, column 2);

instead of the edit box to be placed in the centre cell, it is placed in the
top left row (row 1, column 1).

What's more, when I look at the source code for the page, it *does* tell me
that the control *is* in the centre. The reason it appears not to display
correctly is that it is css position attribute is *absolute*, not
*relative*.

Is there any way I can make the attribute relative by default when I drag
and drop controls into layouts?

Thanks in advance,

Akin