Unable to read httpcontext during session end

Shawn

In my application, I have users that are registered in
SQL Server. When they login, a flag is set to indicate
they are logged in (dll). The procedure to set that flag
uses information stored in the session variable at the
time of login using HTTPContext
(httpcontext.current.session.item("bitLoggedIn").

When the user logs out, I call the Session.Abandon() to
change the flag to false in the Session_End. When I try
to retrieve data from the session variable using the
httpcontext (from dll), it says there is nothing in the
object. Yet in the Session_End procedure the values are
still in the session.item("bitLoggedIn"). I just can't
access it.

I know this is a little confusing, sorry. How can I
access the values in the session variable during the
session_end procedure? Or maybe I am calling it at the
wrong time?

Shawn