Unable to run asp.net application, it raises error

Guest

Hi anybody knows the solution for below problem, if anyone knows about it, please let me kno

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server-side error occurred on sending debug HTTP request

Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no syntax errors in web.config by doing a Debug.Start without debugging. You may also want to refer to the ASP.NET and ATL Server debugging topic in the online documentation. Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this project?