unable to run,debug ASP.NET 1.1 web project in windows server 200

Guest

Hi,
I am using Microsoft visual studio 2003 and the frame work version
1.1.4322 in Windows server 2003
I am not able to debug a webproject.While I am trying to debug a web
projects, I am facing the following error window.

Error while trying to run project:Unable to start debugging on the web server

Click Help for more information.

I can able to build the project (ctrl+shift+B)and run the webpages in browser.

But i cant able to debug the project by using F5 key..

Could you please help with this error.

regards,