Unable to serialize the session state.

Ross Culver

Ok, how do I fix this c$#^? I get this whenever I attempt to run the ASPNet
Configuration from within my solution.

The stack [SerializationException: Type
'System.Web.Administration.WebAdminRemotingManager' in Assembly
'App_Code.qenbbviu, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
is not marked as serializable.]

references the public key token as not being marked as serializable.

I can't find the system.web.administration.webadminremotingmanager. I can't
find a single publickeytoken that equals null. I found App_Code.qenbbviu in
the aspnet temp directory, but its compiled after the fact. I deleted the
App_Code directory which had nothing in it, but the dll was recreated
anyway.

I've search the web and can't find any solutions to this frigging stupid
error.

Any help on this would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks,

Ross

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

Ross said:
Ok, how do I fix this c$#^? I get this whenever I attempt to run the ASPNet
Configuration from within my solution.

The stack [SerializationException: Type
'System.Web.Administration.WebAdminRemotingManager' in Assembly
'App_Code.qenbbviu, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
is not marked as serializable.]

references the public key token as not being marked as serializable.

No, it says that WebAdminRemotingManager is not serializable. The
PublicTokenKey is a property of the Assembly that the class belongs to.

Ross Culver

How does that song go . . . . "one step closer to nowhere".

Thanks.