Unable to serve ASP

girisj

In WIndows XP, localhost, the asp pages rae not being
served. It gives 500 internal server error. But html and
other pages can accessed

Jeff Cochran

if I make Application protection Low, then
http://localhost/localstart.asp works fine. But
http://localhost/iishelp/iis/misc/default.asp give the following error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during
the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more
detail information. Please contact the server administrator for
assistance.

Then you need to look in the event log and see what the event is.
Post the Event ID, Source and full event descripotion and we may be
able to help.

Jeff