    I get the above message in Visual Interdev 6.0 when I run an ASP project.
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

    Many thanks.

    Andrew Chalk, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Andrew Chalk

    Roy in Guest

    well what's the problem?
    do you want to set server into correct debugging state automatically
    or
    make the message go away without setting the server into correct debugging
    state automatically

    Roy in, Aug 2, 2003

  3. Andrew Chalk

    Andrew Chalk Guest

    Roy: You're an idiot. Go back to gravedigging.

    "Roy in <%=H.E.Double Toothpicks $>" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Andrew Chalk, Aug 2, 2003