Unable to start a process with subprocess Popen()

dudeja.rajat

Hi,

I'm using the subprocess module's Popen() to start a batch file. This
batch file basically calls an exe which also gets started.
Unfortunately, this does not produce any results. I looked into the
Task bar that this exe has started but it does not consume and cpu so
I believet that this exe is not working.

I used the following command to start the batch fiile:

testing = subprocess.Popen([batchFilePath], \
shell = True, \
stdout = subprocess.PIPE, \
stderr = subprocess.PIPE).communicate()[0]

batchFilePath is the path of the batch file.