unable to start a web site project from Visual Studio 2005

Jia

Visual Studio 2005 with SP1 installed.
I'm having a problem running the project from Visual Studio.

Just create a new-> Web Site. Then both Debug->Start Debugging and Start
Without Debugging open notepad with an error:

The filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect.

I can view the page using ASP.NET development server from the sys tray.

I searched the web and read some of the posts on this issue. But none of
them applys to this case. I have no "&" in any of the paths.

Did someone have this problem and has a fix?
Thanks.

Guest

Visual Studio 2005 with SP1 installed.
I'm having a problem running the project from Visual Studio.

Just create a new-> Web Site. Then both Debug->Start Debugging and Start
Without Debugging open notepad with an error:

The filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect.

I can view the page using ASP.NET development server from the sys tray.

I searched the web and read some of the posts on this issue. But none of
them applys to this case. I have no "&" in any of the paths.

Did someone have this problem and has a fix?
Thanks.

Error message when you use "Start Without Debugging" mode: "The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315472

Jia

They both are set to English(Unites States). And my project name contains
just English letters, nothing else.