Event ID: 7009
Date: 5/6/2005
Time: 10:45:34 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ...
Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the ASP.NET State Service
service to connect.

and a popup that says:

Unable To Locate DLL : The dynamic link library MSWSOCK.dll could not be
found in the specified path
C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322;.;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT\system;...

However there is a mswsock.dll file in c:\WINNT\system32.

Any suggestions?

Kevin