    The IIS server installed locally on the pc with Wondows XP. Administrator that try to debug on that same pc does not have any problems, Only simple user that try to debug recive this error. The user is member of the Debugger Users Group, and he can debug a Windows Application, But cann't debug an Asp Web application.
    1. Are users that are not administrators can debbging an Asp Web application
    2. What more permissions they need after they are members of the Debbger Users group

    BY, Feb 22, 2004

  2. BY

    richlm Guest

    My best guess is your problem is to do with NTFS permissions.
    Ensure that "Debugger Users" has read access to
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322
    and full access to
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files.

    Are you using impersonation? If so then the impersonated user also requires
    the same access to these two folders.

    If that does not solve it, here's a comprehensive checklist of things to
    look for when you get "Unable to start debugging..."
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../en-us/vsdebug/html/vxtbshttpservererrors.asp

    Richard.

    "BY" <> wrote in message
    > When user try to debug an Asp Web application, He got error "Unable to

    start debugging on the web server. Access is denied."

    richlm, Feb 22, 2004

  3. BY

    BY Guest

    Thank you
    I did it, but the error still apperars
    I will try chacking the things in the link you send
    If you will have more idea i will glad to see
    thanks.

    BY, Feb 25, 2004